Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Road Trap

Hello Friends!

At the recommendation of my ET Clips partner in crime, Ms Lisa Bianco, I am documenting the fun...and the minutiae (just to torture you)...of my life post Beacon St. Lucky for you all the Goff family is, DRUM ROLL PLEASE, driving to Disney. Together. Yes, you read that correctly. Pray for me.

We left at 6am and have so far seen 3 accidents in 5 states, 1 dead deer (Lisa Goff freaks as if own child has been found in breakdown lane), and more nose-picking drivers than should be allowed in a 12-hour period.

Shockingly Jim Goff has chosen not to rely on the lovely GPS that I purchased for him last Christmas, but rather on his innate man-sense. Will update you on how this goes - it's not looking good.

HEARD IN GOFF WORLD:
"How far do you think I can throw this (wadded up tin foil)?"
"Not far. That's littering, fool."
"Who wants a bone (holding up random dog bone found under seat)? Who wants to bone? Why did I say that - I hate that word."
"We can do that in Canada, you know."
"EXCUSE ME??"
"Litter, I mean!"

DIETARY UPDATE FOR BLAKE:
Dear Blake,
Lisa Goff packed a lovely cooler of snacks for ride. Treats include mini cheese cubes and grapes, double stuffed oreos and iced teas. For lunch we enjoyed italian grinders also made by the talented Mrs Goff (mine did not have olives, as I abhor them.)

CURRENT MOST EMBARASSING SONG ON IPOD:
Shake Your Money Maker, Ludicris

No comments:

Post a Comment